To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lee's Summit, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Clerk I, 2nd Shift, Lee's Summit
PAE • Lee's Summit, MO
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldAdministrative Clerk I, 2nd Shift, Lee's Summit
Administrativel Clerk I – 2nd shift
Lee’s Summit, MO
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 20,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, Va.
PAE has an opportunity for a General Clerk I to join our team on our Federal Government contract in Lee’s Summit, MO. The 2nd shift hours are from 3:30pm to 12am.
In this role, you will support the customer mission by processing applications for individuals on their path to citizenship. GCI’s are responsible for reviewing files and identifying all names and DOB variations related to that individual. The resulting information is then entered into a computer database. This position requires the ability to sit and read pages of information for long periods of time. Strong attention to detail, data entry and keyboarding accuracy and proficiency are critical to the role.
The Basic Qualifications for this position are as follows:
Must be able to obtain and maintain an Office of Security and Investigations (OSI) background check and suitability determination
• Must successfully complete a comprehensive 7-year criminal and credit history background check
• Must successfully complete a 5-panel drug screening
• High School diploma or GED required
• Ability to understand directions/instructions in written, oral, and/or diagram format
• Ability to work independently and meet production /quality goals
• Must be able to maintain high level of confidentiality with sensitive information
• Ability to work in a team environment in a business setting is required
• Demonstrated data entry, key boarding, and attention to detail is required
• Must be able to pass a computer based skills assessment & typing test
- Be able to conduct repetitive body movements, push, reach, stoop and/ or bend and lift up to 45 pounds repetitively at times
- Lifting and maneuvering 5-10 boxes per hour up to 45 lbs. during a single shift
- The ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Stand, walk, use hand and fingers to handle or feel objects, office equipment or supplies
- Use fingers and hands to type or write
- Reach with hands and arms
- Talk or hear; Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong commitment to performing and producing at the highest level of quality at all times
- Ability to manage individual workflow effectively and improve processes when necessary
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with coworkers both in written and verbal communications
- Positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.