To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manchester, NH 03105
- John Kaylor
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual (French Canadian) Technical Customer Support
Kelly IT Resources • Manchester, NH
Posted 1 month ago
Kelly IT is currently searching for a Bilingual (French Canadian) Technical Customer & Data Support professional for one of our top national clients. Remote/Work From Home Role Position: Bilingual (French Canadian) Technical Customer & Data Support Location: Remote/Work From Home Shift 1: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM EST Shift 2: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Pay Rate: $15 to $17 Per Hour Daily Responsibilities:
- 2 or more years of experience in technical support & data support
- Proficient in both English and French Canadian (verbal & written)
- Collect and enter data
- Work directly with customers through email, phone, and other methods to identify and diagnose support issues
- Leverage internal resources and teammates to function as "expert" within department on specific products and services
- Document all customer contact
- Communicate and escalate potential and real systemic issues to the Tier II Customer Support Specialist for further investigation and resolution
- Support Sales Team members and provide backup support for Customer Success Managers and other TrailerCentral.com stakeholders, as necessary
- Notify appropriate sales representatives of up-sell opportunities
- Prepare or assist in preparation of written materials (e.g., reports, memos, letters, updated specifications, etc.) for the purpose of documenting bugs, changes to software, service interruptions, or additions to technical guides
- Collaborate with Customer Support Team to ensure department goals are met
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high- visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.