To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IS Support Specialist
American Heritage Credit Union • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 27 days ago
AMHFCU, a $2.4+ billion credit union, has an immediate opening for a Full-Time Information Systems Patch Management Specialist. This position will ensure that computers, laptops, and printers are fully patched for all American Heritage and Credit Union Service Organization (CUSO) systems.
- Manage the deployment strategies of Windows security and maintenance patches for American Heritage and its CUSO's.
- Manage the deployment strategies of MacOS security and maintenance patches for American Heritage and its CUSO's.
- Manage updates for applications such as Adobe, Java, Chrome, and FireFox.
- Manage firmware updates for computers, laptops and printers.
- Develop timely strategies to deploy critical patches aimed at re-mediating exploited vulnerabilities.
- Ensure patches are being applied at the appropriate time without jeopardizing system stability and availability.
- Validate patch deployment success against active inventory reports and documents exceptions.
- Create and maintain vulnerability status reports and provide updates to management and senior management.
- Work evening hours as required to support off-hour deployments that cannot be completed during working hours.
- Provide assistance with project deployments.
- One month to twelve months of similar or related experience.
- Equivalent to a college degree (BS or BA in a relevant field).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems (Win 7, Win 10 LTSB/Pro/Ent), Apple operating systems (Sierra, High Sierra, Mojave), patch management and remediation software (MS SCCM, SpecOps Deploy, WSUS, Nessus, Frontline, Carbon Black, Sophos, iBoss), MS Office products including pivot tables in Excel.
- Familiarity with hardware and associated with drivers/firmware related to Lenovo products (laptops and desktops), HP Printers, Apple hardware.
- Must be able to work evening hours.
*** Come experience why American Heritage Federal Credit Union is a nine-time award winner in the Philadelphia Business Journal Best Places to Work contest!! ***
WE OFFER YOU THE RIGHT FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS...BECAUSE YOU ARE FAMILY.