To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bartlesville, OK
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • Bartlesville, OK
Posted 2 months ago
Production Controller - Bartlesville, OK
Description: Production Control and Scheduling, Migration Services provides technical services to the global Phillips66 enterprise community. This team primarily supports scheduling and monitoring of production batch jobs on Unix and Windows servers throughout Phillips66. Production Control also services as a backup to the ServiceDesk with shared responsibilities. Production Control is staffed 7x24x365 and could be subject to varied schedules. Responsibilities may include: The Production Controller may be responsible for:
• Production Control monitors batch job execution using BMC's Control-M software. When batch jobs fail, the Production Controller initially investigates the cause and then notifies the appropriate programmer/analyst per callout instructions. Production Controllers also receive special requests (''manuals'') from programmer/analysts to run, delete, or rerun batch jobs. They also proactively monitor the production environment and notify the appropriate support staff and customers when problems arise that might adversely impact completion of that day's scheduled jobs.
• Field incoming incident or service requests from internal customers via telephone, web and e-mail in a courteous manner.
• Build rapport and elicit incident details from service desk customers to record incidents – document all pertinent end customer identification information, including name, department, contact information, and nature of problem or issue.
• Classify, prioritize and escalate problems (when required) to the appropriately experienced analysts, Lead Analyst or other IT Groups.
• Utilize knowledge bases, policy manuals, frequently asked questions resources and other reference materials to aid in problem resolution.
• Perform fixes at the desktop level using remote tools which will include installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, and configuring systems and applications.
• Perform post-resolution follow-ups to incident requests for customer satisfaction.
• Manage individual and/or group network and system access. Qualifications Basic/Required:
• Legally authorized to work in the United States.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to perform shift work and/or a variable work schedule.
• Must be customer oriented and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have a working knowledge of basic PC skills (email, word processing, spreadsheets) Preferred:
• Must be extremely detail oriented
• Self-directed, self-starting and capable of independent problem solving
• Ability to work with all support levels in an organization and in teams
• Ability to troubleshoot and analyze problems
• Ability to follow written procedures and security guidelines.
• Ability to multi-task and work well in a crisis mode
• Strong time management/organization skills
• Ability to handle high volume work load, tight deadlines, and time restraints
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• 1+ year(s) experience in a Help Desk and/or Call Center environment.
• Strong knowledge of MSOffice suites and Windows Operating Systems.
• Previous experience with Control-M software
• 2+ years of experience in a Help Desk and/or Call Center environment.
Keywords: it, production, control arm, computer
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Full Time, Temp Position