Most companies say employees are Number One. We really mean it and our reviews as one of the top 20 places to work shows are employees feel it. Let’s start with what’s in it for YOU. Why choose Blue Raven Solar?
We ENCOURAGE your health and wellness, both physical and mental! Stop by our onsite Fitness Center, indulge in our fully-stocked fridge and cereal bar, get free counseling from our Employee Assistance Program, take advantage of dental services that will come straight to our lobby and take a moment to celebrate even the most obscure holidays – including the ones we invent (talking to you, Blue Raven Spirit Day)
We CELEBRATE you. Join any of our corporate groups, or as we like to call them “Conspiracies” (A flock of Ravens) including, but not limited to Blue Raven Women, Pride, Book Club, Foodies, Service, Play Ball!, and more
- We want you to become our next LEADER. We want people who are ready to stand up to the plate. Our goal is to double in size in 2022, that means a lot of leadership opportunity for only the boldest among us!
- And of course we offer all the necessities: Medical, Dental, Vision and even Pet Insurance, 401k, Company Paid Holidays and PTO, and SO much more!
- We care about our communities, and we have integrity. We strongly believe that you should always be serving others. We actively donate to Give Power; their mission is to provide clean water to third world countries all across the globe.
- We’ve also been voted as Best Places to Work, Inc 500, Inc 5000, Business Excellence, Most Customer Friendly, A+ with the BBB, just to name a few.
Job Level: Coordinator-Entry Level
Location: Orem, UT
Reports to: Operations Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Shift: Part-time/Full-time (20-40 hours) Flexible schedule preferred, including Saturdays and evenings
Launch your career today at a company ranked one of the Best Places to Work back-to-back years! BRS offers 11 different departments waiting for you to make an impact on the environment and our business. You’ll learn and use hard skills to achieve real-world outcomes, as all departments work towards the same goal: a high-quality installation process for our customers. We rely on our coordinators, interns and managers to deliver the design, permitting, utility and contractor work for our customers and have developed efficient, high-functioning systems to aid in that execution.
Blue Raven provides best-in-class training and a continuous improvement culture where bright people from varied backgrounds learn how to inspire others, find creative solutions to complex problems and positively impact the world. The opportunities are endless for capable people willing to put in the work.
- Learn quickly and assimilate knowledge to improve the way we approach work
- Works through problems with customers and other departments
- Schedule different parts of the solar install and energization process for and with customers
- Has weekly check ins or quality review with your lead/manager
- Works to decrease the number of failures attributed to yourself
- Make informed decisions to maximize solar potential on residential projects
- Communicate clearly with coworkers in office and in the field to ensure high quality solar installations
- Effectively use the available software: CRM platforms, Excel, SiteCapture, Aurora, Powerpoint, Slack
- Has at least a high school diploma
- Currently working towards a Bachelor’s Degree (all majors)
- Good at working as a team player
- Communicate effectively, professionally, and kindly
- Multitask, manage time well, be organized, and stay busy with work-related tasks
- Communicate well with people of varied backgrounds and ability levels
- Learn, track and follow up on details
- Take responsibility for individual and shared tasks
- Be resilient when faced with challenges
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite; specifically, Excel
- Successful track record of continued professional growth
- Demonstrated ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Analytical mindset
- Thrive in a fast-paced, changing work environment
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Answer phone calls quickly with great customer service
- 95%+ attendance and schedule adherence, request time off in advance, does not miss excessive work due to sick/personal days
- Business Process Improvement
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Power Point