To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
- Ashfield Healthcare, Llc
- Phone: 215-347-6400
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Ashfield Healthcare LLC • San Diego, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Ashfield Healthcare has partnered with a pharmaceutical company to build a nationwide team of Clinical Educators. The program is educational support in the area of primarily psychiatry.
The Clinical Educator will deliver educational support to identified Healthcare Professionals and to other office staff within primary care and specialist facilities in the field of a designated disease state in order to meet all relevant standards as set by the company and Nurse Manager.
- Serve as single-point of contact or customer facing expert for Client's Patient Services for target physician offices within a defined geographic territory to assist with patient access and adherence to therapy.
- To provide disease state related educational support to identified Healthcare Professionals and office staff as agreed with the Client Account Manager, Field.
- To present educational programs to Healthcare Professionals in accordance with the needs of each office.
- To only use approved materials provided by Ashfield or by the client, without changing, copying or distributing the materials.
- To attend and complete all training courses and related competency assessments that Ashfield requires, to an appropriate standard and within a specified timeframe
- Develop and strengthen relationships with key customers.
- To facilitate the development and provision of services across multiple healthcare sectors, as determined by the Client Account Manager, Field.
- To constantly consider new and innovative approaches that potentially develop new partnership opportunities.
- Complete all required administrative responsibilities in a timely manner. Some of these could include but are not limited to; daily computer updates, weekly summary of activity reports, emails and monthly expense reports.
- Maintain professional registration and/or licensing as required by applicable state laws.
- Attend local and national meetings and/or conferences, as required, to keep abreast of plans, activities and developments and to exchange knowledge and experience within the team.
- Maintain all company equipment and materials in accordance with company instructions
- Comply with all Ashfield Policies and Procedures, along with all Client Policies and Procedures as required.
- Be contactable during working hours to answer queries
- To possess a full valid US drivers license
- Perform other duties as requested.
Job Holder Specification:
- Qualified HCP with current state license
- Associates Degree/Bachelors/BSN or equivalent work related experience
- Preferred minimum of 3 years' experience working in a specific disease state or related field - Psychiatry experience preferred
- Demonstrate effective and professional communication
- Ability to present to various groups of people including physicians and other members of the office staff
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Demonstrable organizational skills
- A self-starter with high personal motivation
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Evidence of continual professional development and a desire to update professional knowledge base regularly
- Willingness to travel 20-50% including overnight
Ashfield, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Advisory, Healthcare Communications, Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients and add value to your business.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield, visit us at: http://www.ashfieldhealthcare.com/en/about-en/
Ashfield is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We appreciate your interest in Ashfield. Only qualified candidates will be considered.