General Description of Duties:
This position involves attending an ABF Freight approved Driver Training School.
Upon proper completion of the program, attendees will perform the functions of a Checker/Driver Combined Dock/P&D employee.
* Minimum 21 years of age.
* Class A CDL Permit, required
* Be able to obtain a Class A CDL with doubles/triples, tanker and hazardous materials endorsements.
* Have a good stable work record.
* Have a safe driving record (from MVR and previous employment).
* Be able to pass DOT pre-employment drug screen and meet DOT medical requirements.
Equipment - Preventive Maintenance Program for all ABF equipment.
Questions about this position? Email us at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to ABF Freight Driver Development Program - City
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to ABF Freight Driver Development Program - City
or call us at
. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability.
Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)