REQ#: RQ118980 Travel Required: Less than 10% Requisition Type: Regular Help Desk Technician TIER 1 - SCITES Program Miami, FL Person hired for this role will be manning our service desk. Role requires variety of tasks, such as: * Installs, modifies, and repairs computer hardware and software using remote access tools.
* Provides end-user software and hardware troubleshooting.
* Applies basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions.
* Assists in the administration of e-mail, Microsoft office, etc.
* Provides remote support access through desktop mirroring and other remote access applications for worldwide sites.
* Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: * AA degree (or equivalent combination of experience, training and education).
* 1+ years of experience. REQUIRED CERTIFICATIONS: * IAT Level II Compliant Certification. (i.e. Security+, SSCP etc)
* MD-100 Certification. #armajobs #SCITES About Our Work We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. COVID-19 Vaccination GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
- Help Desk
- Microsoft Office
- Occupational Safety And Health
- Remote Access