Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Cyber Security Manager reports to the Director of Global Security Operations and is responsible for leading efforts around internal/external vulnerability/penetration audits, responding to customer cyber audits, managing our SIEM, and leading technical and process oriented security improvement initiative.
Information/Data Security has been a key part of our past success and is critical to the future. As such, we are looking to add a key Cyber Security individual to our team. The individual will be part of building a team to implement the highest level of technical, physical, and administrative security for corporate-wide software packages.
- Drive innovation and contribute directly to cyber security practices, policies and technology
- Lead a collaborative team of Flex-N-Gate Business Unit appointees driven to ensure protection of information
- Manage the process of identifying and documenting security control compliance.
- Facilitate and document corrective action plans and preventative measures in response to findings by internal and external security reviews.
- Analyze the security features of new/redesigned system architecture to meet company and regulatory requirements as part of the system development life cycle.
- Lead cyber security investigations as needed.
- Partner with IT and business units to ensure the implementation of secure information practices
- Assist in the planning and execution of external network penetration tests, oversee cyber security efforts, audits, and vulnerability management.
- Develop, lead, and manage cyber security initiatives, roadmaps, best practices, etc.
- Involved with IT governance, risk management, compliance, and IAM.
- Grow organizational capabilities in line with NIST Cyber Security Framework.
- Prioritization of addressing potential security risks and related projects.
- Monitoring of improvement efforts, mentoring and guidance of staff.
- Involvement with IT vendors and external security organizations.
- Develop relationships with business users and stakeholders.
- 5 years of professional experience in the information security field
- Experience with creating/implementing policy/procedure on GDPR, ISO, NIST, HIPAA and SOX compliance
- Experience with compliance audits on GDPR, ISO, NIST, HIPAA and SOX efforts
- Preferred but not necessary experience in performing network penetration or vulnerability testing
- Bachelor’s degree in computer security, information systems, computer science, information systems, or related field
- Related security or IT audit certification(s) such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, SANs, etc.
- Articulate and professional when speaking with clients as well as with colleagues
- Customer-centric approach to finding solutions
- Constructive, “can do” approach to overcoming obstacles
- strong work ethic, willing to pitch in wherever needed
- Seeks out input from others, shares insights and opportunities
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Security Information And Event Management
Certified Information Systems Security Professional