I'm currently looking to fill a Principal Electrical Engineer opportunity in Minnesota with a top medical device client.
Role: Principal Electrical Engineer
Industry: Medical Device
Required Degree: BS Electrical Engineer, MS preferred
Years of experience: 7+ in circuit design
- Designing automated test systems
- Ensuring design inputs are translated into hardware/system options
- Develop & execute thorough test plans
- Review designs if other agencies
- 7+ years experience in circuit design with competence in reading and interpreting existing system specifications
- Strong experience in technical specification and report writing
- Mastery of basic laboratory instruments and tools
The very best candidates will also have:
- Solidworks experience
- Experience using hardware description languages such as Verilog or VHDL
- Experience using SPICE
- Experience using Keysight Advanced Design Systems
- 5 or more years in one or more of the following
- RF ablation generator design, medical device design, or embedded microcontroller system design
If you are interested in this opportunity, please let me know when you'd be available for a phone call today. This opportunity is expected to proceed quickly so please respond with urgency.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Hardware Description Language
Vhsic Hardware Description Language (Vhdl)