NOBULL is a footwear, apparel and accessory brand for people who train hard and don't believe in excuses. The company is comprised of a team of bright, passionate, and hardworking individuals. NOBULL's mission is to create a globally disruptive brand by developing simply innovative products that perform for their customers.
This will be the first role specifically dedicated to manufacturing compliance within NOBULL, presenting a unique opportunity to play a key role in the development of our quality team. The Compliance Analyst will research, develop, and provide strategic recommendations to leadership to ensure NOBULL adheres to all applicable laws and regulations; he/she/they will own the coordination and completion of all government, regulatory, and compliance documents. Our ideal candidate demonstrates a keen eye for detail, passion for research, critical thinking, and nuanced understanding + analysis combined with a love of global team collaboration.Responsibilities:
- Understand and follow the current local labor laws in countries of production and non-government organization efforts.
- Build out and manage manufacturing compliance program.
- Research, analyze, select and implement manufacturing compliance system across the organization.
- Monitor compliance audit reports and corrective action plans.
- Validate and ensure NOBULL production facilities meet all local laws and NOBULL social responsibility and compliance requirements.
- Collect data and provide feedback for manufacturing business partners (supplier score cards).
- Develop and maintain internal cross-functional and external 3rd party relationships.
- Utilize knowledge and applied research to drive continuous improvement
Here at NOBULL we are doing everything we can to keep our employees safe. We have a mandated vaccine policy in place for all of our employees, regardless of location.
- Expert in manufacturing compliance with a focus on audit reviews and corrective action plans, previous global in-factory experience preferred.
- Familiarity with non-government organization and labor unions.
- Extensive previous experience in product production / quality with a focus on developing, implementing or enforcing compliance processes; working knowledge of regulatory and restricted substance.
- Ability to follow strict protocols; excellent organizational skills with relentless attention to detail and consistent follow through.
- Flexible, embraces change, and excels in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative, resourceful research, and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong, clear written and verbal communication skills in the English language to effectively collaborate with global teams.
- Valid passport or ability to apply for one
- Applied Research
- Attention To Detail
- Business Process Improvement