- Ability to participate in CPR & Handle with Care Training.
- Written and oral communication skills, including knowledge of medical terminology.
- Legible handwriting.
- Ability to interact effectively with clinical team and other staff.
- Organizational, problem solving and time management skills.
- Customer Service skills when interacting with patients and families.
- Telephone etiquette.
- Understanding of patient rights and responsibilities.
- Experience in a mental health facility preferred, but in the absence of this experience, must have demonstrated the ability to learn concepts of limit setting, therapeutic boundaries, therapeutic treatment environment and patient care and develop these skills within a reasonable time frame via training and orientation program.
Electronic Medical Record
Diseases And Disorders
Long Term Care
Maintain Patient Confidentiality
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 44de4d2a5ff44f878b50c1214ea2ee88
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
For over 30 years, Vantage Point has been the area’s only full-service mental health facility with a complete continuum of psychiatric and behavioral health services for children, adults, and seniors.
View the full profile
Treatment is under the medical direction and supervision of our staff psychiatrists and administered by nurses, social workers, therapists, recreational specialists, special education teachers and a team of other caring mental health professionals.
Vantage Point of Northwest Arkansas offers a confidential, caring environment that promotes crisis resolution, positive self-awareness, social skills, and personal growth that is monitored in a safe environment 24 hours a day 7 days a week.