Immediately Hiring Weekend Registered Nurse (RN) Manager
- $3,000 Sign-on Bonus!
- Shift Differentials
- Career Advancement
- Generous paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability insurance
- 401(k) with a 2% match retirement plan
- Flexible Scheduling for a work-life balance
- Opportunities for overtime
- Flexible spending account
- Weekly employee appreciation events; we love to celebrate our team!
- Comfortable staffing ratios!
- FUN and friendly work atmosphere - GREAT leadership team!
Schedule: Starts at 7am - 7pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. This position would receive every 13th weekend off.
Responsibilities of Registered Nurse (RN) Managers:
• Oversee the day-to-day direct care of residents on all units and shifts throughout the weekend.
• Conduct rounds of all units, assessing residents, and administering medications and treatments as needed.
• Contact providers and families.
• Communicate with pharmacies.
• Assist in new staff orientation.
• Communicate with the Director of Nursing and/or Administrator on the weekend, as needed.
• Will receive a handoff from Unit Managers going into the weekend and report to Unit Managers regarding weekend events on Mondays.
• Monitor staffing, staffing assignments, answering staff callouts/arranging for staff coverage, and/or filling in for callouts, as needed on the weekend.
Qualifications for Registered Nurses (RN) Managers:
- Valid Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Previous supervisory/management experience preferred, but not required.
- Must be available on weekends and holidays (as applicable).
• Must have reliable transportation.
Registered Nurses (RN) Managers can start as early as NEXT WEEK!
Join us as a Registered Nurse (RN) Manager at Alpine Healthcare Center today!
Walk-ins Welcome! APPLY NOW!
Registered Nurse (RN) Manager
Shift and Schedule:
- Weekend availability
- 12-hour shift
- Weekends Only
- Rehabilitation Center
- Long term care
- Nursing Home
- Acute Care
Job Type: Full Time
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Transportation Management