Kforce has a client in search of a DevOps Security Engineer in Chicago, IL.
- Bachelor's degree in a Technology-related field, or equivalent work experience; Master's degree preferred
- CISSP and/or AWS/Azure/GCP Architect/DevOps certification
- 5+ years of application security experience in an Agile/DevOps environment
- 3+ years of working experience of building automated pipelines and security integration/automation in UNIX/Windows environment related to DevOps, system administration, or software engineering
- 2+ years in an application and/or cloud cyber security role
- Full end-to-end understanding of CI/CD pipeline and how to assess them from a security point of view
- Experience with both Static, Dynamic, Interactive Application Security testing, and Runtime Application Self Protection methodologies and tools such as Checkmarx, Contrast, AppScan, HPE Fortify, and Burp Suite
- Working knowledge of Bitbucket/GitHub, Jira, Jenkins/Bamboo, SonarQube, Confluence, and other Agile/DevOps/ADLM tools
- Working knowledge of at least of the leading cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, and GCP)
- Experience working with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Twistlock, Redlock) and serverless/microservices architecture in different cloud environments
- Demonstrated skills with at least one or more configuration management/scripting technology (such as Ansible/Chef/Puppet, Python, Go)
- Strong understanding of SSDLC, DevOps, DevSecOps, and CI/CD pipeline
- Strong understanding of security concept, best practices, and how to apply them, such as SSL/TLS, SSH, certificate, data encryption, credential management, firewall, AAA, IAM, PKI
- Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.