To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Frisco, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Support Center Representative
Cardtronics • Frisco, TX
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Represent Cardtronics via telephone customer service by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Understand and communicate clearly and concisely to the research team the current state of the ATM to fully diagnose the problem for resolution.
- Adjust language and terminology to the needs of the customer (internal and external) in a professional manner to interpret and provide feedback for further research.
- Act as a liaison between Technical Support and other Cardtronics personnel to help resolve escalated customer issues.
- Process service tickets and maintain accurate customer records.
- Ability to follow call tree to accurately transfer calls to the appropriate department based on the condition of the caller.
- Provide efficient productivity and superior quality service while working in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to effectively handle in user and Regulation E calls from customers.
- Assume special projects as required by management.
- Microsoft Office
- ADP Self Service
- Great Plains
- Device Manager
- Windows XP Operating Systems
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors' degree preferred; High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 year prior customer service/call center work experience required; preferably in a technical environment.
- Previous handling of inbound and outbound call center phones preferred.
- Working knowledge of Windows XP operating systems. Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to type a minimum of 50wpm.
- Demonstrate independent decision-making skills.
- Ability to work various shifts, including days, evening, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to successfully pass all applicable background screening tests.