Audiologist - AdventHealth Sports Medicine & Rehab - East Orlando
Location Address: 7975 Lake Underhill Road, Orlando, FL 32822
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth
- Commitment to whole-person care, giving you the opportunity to help heal people in mind body and spirit.
- Fulfilling work with people who treat you like family.
- Excellent benefits, market-driven wages and career development opportunities.
- Recognized for the seventh year in a row as a recipient of the Gallup Great Workplace Award as part of the AdventHealth network.
- Opportunities for advancement as we expand our network across the nation.
Work Hours/Shift: Monday, Wednesday & Friday 7:00 am - 4:00 pm, Tuesday & Thursday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Documents accurately, completely and timely with legible handwriting. Uses measurable and objective terminology following standards of practice, insurance guidelines and department/hospital policy and procedures.
- Charges patients accurately, timely and legibly according to guidelines of CPT code format, price file, and following insurance guidelines.
- Utilizes appropriate approach and communication skills for the population served, which may include: Neonate/Infant (birth < 1), Pediatric (1 < 12 yrs), Adolescent (12 < 18 yrs), Adult (18 < 65 yrs) and Geriatric (65 + yrs).
- Identifies the need for patient/caregiver teaching and utilizes each opportunity for teaching on a planned or spontaneous basis. Documents education and understanding as appropriate.
- Participates in practice changes as a result of performance improvement activities. Supports quality standards and initiatives set by the department.
What You Will Need:
- Doctoral degree in Audiology
- Current valid State of Florida license as an Audiologist
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate
Provides direct and indirect services to all specific age groups. Utilizes process improvement in achieving the goals of the Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine Department. Adheres to the AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies, and accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Basic Life Support
- Sports Medicine
- Business Process Improvement