Operations Specialist - II (Associate)
West Point, PA
This role coordinates all aspects of the supply chain through plan, source, make and deliver. In this role, the planner/scheduler will be responsible for demand management, supply planning and inventory management. Depending on the product and/or supply chain, responsibilities may include developing production plans for the manufacturing and packaging of BCR Material. The Supply Planner acts as the integration point between the Client Manufacturing Division (MMD), MSD and MRL laboratories, contract laboratories and regulatory agencies, to achieve a consensus demand and supply plan for assigned products. Accountable for scheduling based on complete life cycle (acquisition, qualification, implementation, ongoing monitoring and stability).Qualifications: Education Minimum Requirement:
Bachelor degree or higher education in business administration, industrial engineering, supply chain, or similar field with the required knowledge to perform the job.Required Experience and Skills:
A minimum of three years of experience in the Supply Chain management Passion for continuous improvement and supply chain planning. Expert within several analytical/quality processes.
• Understand Supply Chain concepts – Inventory Management, Production Planning, etc.
• Willingness to learn and contribute. Must be a great team player.
• Proficient use of MS Office, particularly Excel
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
• Proficiency and aptitude to quickly train and work on different technical platforms.
• Strong interpersonal skills are also essential to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of business.
• Ability to articulate complex issues and scenarios in a clear and concise manner to varied stakeholders.
• Capability to work well in a cross-cultural and cross-functional business setting
• Ability to handle and manage multiple priorities within day-to-day business
• Ability to show resilience in a dynamic and continuously changing corporate environment
• Complex data analysisPreferred Experience and Skills:
• Manufacturing / Operations experience
• Experience with SAP or similar platforms
Scheduling (Project Management)