$85000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
Corporate Legal Secretaries with passion for the legal field will be interested in our client's opportunity to join their exciting, growing firm. In this role, it will be critical for you to have the drive to succeed and further your career, as well as the ability to prioritize numerous tasks at once. A firm is looking for a full-time Legal Secretary in San Francisco, California. Apply today with Robert Half Legal!
- Ability to apply specialized knowledge of legal procedures
- Manage assigned files and deliver legal services under attorney supervision
- Conduct administrative tasks as necessary
- Convey legal correspondence to clients
- Uphold calendars and billing sheets
- Communicate effectively and efficiently over the phone with clients
- Coordinate the resolution of files and assist attorneys in an efficient and effective manner
- Offer support for several attorneys
- Maintain calendar by planning and scheduling client interactions
- Expertise in database management
- Understanding of and experience with legal correspondence and court filing procedures is a plus
- Ideal candidate should possess knowledge of word processing and spreadsheets
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- Meticulous understanding and comprehension of local jurisdictional and federal court rules and procedures
- Corporate experience desired
- Proficiency in expense reports
- Scheduling experience preferred
You can take the next step in your legal career as part of this dynamic, growing firm. If you're looking for a position where you will work in a strong team-oriented environment, we would love to hear from you! Apply online or send resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Corporate Secretary
for immediate consideration!
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at
to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Corporate Secretary