To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Donaldsonville, LA 70346
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Turnaround Planner, Lead
CF Industries • Donaldsonville, LA
Posted 1 month ago
CF Industries is a global leader in transforming natural gas into nitrogen. The chemical processes we use ensure we have the nitrogen we need to support life on earth - from fertilizer that feeds the crops that feed the world to products that remove harmful emissions from industrial activities. Through our nine world-class manufacturing complexes and best-in-class distribution system, we serve agricultural and industrial customers. We invite you to be a part of our nearly 3,000 employees making a difference every day.
Department:AH0164AB3 Maintenance-Ammonia, Exempt
Job Summary:The expectation of this responsibility is to effectively lead turnaround execution for assigned turnarounds at the Donaldsonville Nitrogen Complex which could occur in any of the facility’s Product Producing units (i.e., Ammonia, Urea, Nitric Acid, UAN, DEF and Gas Recovery Units etc.). The Lead Turnaround Planner, on average, will manage at a minimum one turnaround annually while maintaining individual turnaround budgets and schedule durations within expectations. Additionally, the effort requires upholding CFI’s High Safety Performance while maintaining high craft quality performance and productivity.
- Assigned Unit Turnaround execution which includes directing CF TA Planner and coordinating TA Contract Personnel (i.e., Planners and Schedulers). The effort also requires coordinating facility departmental support (e.g., Operations, Engineering, Environmental, and Safety etc). Additionally, the Lead Turnaround Planner is directly responsible for contract personnel per turnaround execution.
- Assisting Turnaround Superintendent with cost estimate/schedule development and cost control/execution for the total turnaround effort which typically averages $20MM per turnaround annually.
- Assisting Turnaround Superintendent with budget forecast and turnaround duration development for turnarounds scheduled to occur in upcoming budget year.
- Assigned Unit Turnaround execution schedule which will occur in current budget year and pre-turnaround planning schedule which will occur in following budget year.
- Individual turnaround scope development.
- Maintenance scope (e.g., PMs, equipment reliability correction etc.)
- Process Engineering scope (e.g., catalyst, equipment efficiency correction etc.)
- Mechanical Integrity inspection scope
- Capital Project scope
- Turnaround resource development.
- Support equipment (e.g., lift, mobile and storage equipment etc.)
- Tooling and consumables
- Specialty contractor support (e.g., welding, rotating machinery etc.)
- Turnaround bill of material development and availability.
- Turnaround budget development, based on finalized scope.
- Schedule duration development, based on finalized scope.
- Pre-turnaround, turnaround and post-turnaround execution.
- Assess pre-turnaround execution and adjust resources as necessary to maintain budget and schedule.
- Assess turnaround execution and adjust resources as necessary to maintain budget and schedule.
- Assess post-turnaround execution and adjust resources as necessary to maintain budget and schedule.
- Post-turnaround review.
- Assess actual turnaround execution cost and duration and refine Turnaround Model by incorporating findings.
- Individual turnaround scope development.
- Personnel to establish high expectations of Safety, Quality and Productivity from the Turnaround Team
- Turnaround Planner to assure talent is utilized to maximize employee’s ability
- Turnaround Planner to develop and expand his skillsets for potential promotion opportunities
- Maintain communication with senior management regarding adjustments to turnaround schedule and budgets.
- Maintain Departmental key performance indicators (KPIs) in support of site-wide goals including safety, regulatory compliance, schedule and cost management.
Ensures that established processes/procedures are followed as they are designed. Work with Internal Controls Department to identify deficiencies in existing processes/procedures, the need for new ones, and the extent to which such processes/procedures are being followed. Develop and implement corrective actions with regard to department internal controls as necessary.
Successful candidates will have:
- BS Construction Management, BS Engineering or Verified Turnaround Management Experience.
- Ten plus years of chemical, petrochemical plant experience required.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) required. Must be able to effectively communicate and interact with personnel of all backgrounds.
- Strong management skills required, including team leading, decision making, prioritizing and technical skills required.
- Capable of acquiring, maintaining and possessing a valid Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC).
- The ability to prove drug and alcohol free at random or for cause.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this job. These statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in this position.
- CF Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Employees in the US can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster (PDF) and the Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/PayTransparencyNondiscrimination.html.
- Employees in Canada can learn more about their rights by viewing the “Canadian Human Rights Act”.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at CF Industries, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 847-405-2400 or contact us at email@example.com.