Do you strive to become a leader? Do you enjoy mentoring and training others? If so, the Assistant Store Manager position at Serv-U-Success may be the right job for you.
Serv-U-Success is a retail merchandising company with one of the top retailers in the Midwest. Teamwork and relationship building are the drivers of success within our business. We offer flexible scheduling and a teamwork environment. We also offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage and a 401k plan with company match. The company pays for Life & ADD as well as Long- and Short-term disability for all full-time employees.
As an Assistant Store Manager, you would be actively coached and trained to become a Store Manager. This position helps mentor and train your less experienced associates and demonstrates effective work habits.
- Function as the “Manager on Duty” for the location, assuring proper staffing and prioritization of work needing completion.
- Demonstrate a high level of merchandising skills, across all categories, both shelf & off shelf displays.
- Maintaining the presentation and on shelf availability of dry grocery product represented by Serv-U-Success.
- Ability to quickly assess current store status, including shelf condition, holes, signage, and assist in deploying resources.
- Assist in the scheduling of resources to support daily requirements and to maintain flexibility within planned budgets.
- Help maintain a clean, orderly & efficient Backroom, performing the receipt, put-away and issue of product and service materials, along with determining accurate Balance On Hand.
- May be assigned other responsibilities and projects.
To learn more about what it is like to work at Serv-U-Success, check out this video -
- High School diploma or GED. Additional education a plus.
- 2 - 5 years in a service industry, with some supervisory or leadership experience preferred.
- Results-oriented. Organized & methodical. Enjoy learning and change.
- Utilize technology – primarily personal devices (a weekly phone stipend is provided).
- Open availability – able to work both weekdays and weekends as well as holidays.
- Depending on the specific position, a valid driver’s license, proof of auto insurance, and a department of motor vehicles check may be required.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER (Nights)
At Serv-U-Success our values serve to guide our relationships as well as our actions. Each of our values reflect and support our policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. We believe in equality through which we affirm the worth and freedom of each person and treat all with respect and dignity. Consistent with our philosophy and values, our policy is to ensure that Serv-U-Success abides by all state, federal and local regulations and statutes prohibiting discrimination because of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other factor wholly unrelated to a person’s skill and work performance, in all employment practices, including hiring, firing, compensation, promotion and other terms, privileges and conditions of employment. Our policy is to act fairly and remain conscious of our biases and employ without regard to their race, color, creed, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or disabilities.
- Automobile Roadworthiness Inspection
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Financial Management
- Process Oriented