DoubleTree Jersey City is looking for a F&B Manager! Located in heart of the financial district, this property has just under 200 rooms, 1,350 square feet in meeting space, and 2 food and beverage outlets.
We are seeking a strong and passionate leader to manage a team of 10 and elevate the F&B program! Hotel and bartending experience are a plus. What will I be doing?
As a Food and Beverage Manager, you are responsible for managing operations of all Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Food and Beverage Manager will also be required to manage, train, and develop team members and work within all budgeted guidelines. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage all Food and Beverage Outlet operations
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Food and Beverage team
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food, Liquor Costs and Payroll
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Develop menus with other members of Food and Beverage team
- Accountable for monthly stock takes
- Incentivize team members to maximize sales and revenue
- Carry out annual and mid-year appraisals with Managers under your responsibility
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its [ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Rr N Arr
W Food Bevw W Foodw