Job Posting Title:
Production Utility (Machine Operator) - All Shifts
SUMMARY: Responsible for filling any vacant position on the production line.
Provide coverage for the operators up to and including: Mixer, Mixer Helper, Ingredient Scaler, Line Operator, Capper Operator, Seamer Operator, Brenton Operator, Machine Operator and all production family jobs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Filling vacancies due to vacation or absence of other employees.
- Primary focus will be providing coverage for the operators on the production line.
- Filling in when additional help is needed on any job.
- Individual must be capable of efficiently performing all jobs on the production line (refer to appropriate job description for duties and responsibilities).
- Employees must adhere to all company policies, plant rules and safety regulations as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Adhere to good manufacturing practices to prevent product contamination.
- Comply with FDA, OSHA, EPA and all other regulatory agencies.
- Keeps work area clean.
- Working overtime maybe required.
- Employee must perform any other duties required or assigned as needed.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent experience in order to possess the following:
- Ability to read, writes and speak English
- Ability to read and understand production schedules and procedures.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations to count product and fill orders.
Physical ability to occasionally lift pallets weighing (50) pounds. Must be physically able to walk and stand long hours during shift hours.
Mandatory Overtime may be required, 12 hour shifts, up to 7 days a week
THS is an EOE
THS is an EOE.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to URL blocked - click to apply. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Occupational Health And Safety Administration (Osha)