Kforce is working with a client in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (WI) that is seeking a temporary Data Entry clerk.
This candidate will be keying data from imaged documents into on-line system for processing and judging, ensuring accuracy, timeliness, and re-entry, if needed. They will seek additional information as needed and elevates complex issues. The candidate will also provide back-up assistance to other teams as directed and may participate in special projects.
- High School diploma/GED required
- More than 1 years of work experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strong data entry/keyboarding skills a must
- Minimum typing speed of 60 wpm with 95% accuracy
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, production environment with critical deadlines
- Previous experience in a lending environment preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Attention To Detail