Education & Experience:
* Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
* Previous experience as a Lead worker or Supervisor in a warehouse/distribution center or similar environment.
* Must have an excellent driving record and valid driver's license.
* Must be able to work with minimal supervision and direction.
* Must be detail-oriented, organized, and able to multi-task.
* Must be able to safety drive motorized industrial equipment.
* Ability to quickly learn and become proficient with the Company's warehouse and delivery methods, techniques, and procedures.
* Must be able to work cooperatively and communicate effectively with both employees and customers; the successful candidate should display a positive, helpful demeanor, and a commitment to providing the best in customer service.
* Must be reliable/dependable.
Essential Physical Demands/Work Environment:
* Work schedules include day shift Monday through Friday.
* Must comply with all safety procedures and requirements which include wearing personal protective equipment.
* Requires sitting, standing, walking, lifting, pushing, pulling, bending.
* Requires sitting for periods of time while operating a fork truck.
* Also requires frequent bending, climbing, movement and lifting of up to 75 pounds during physical loading/unloading of trucks and when stocking products.
* Must consent to a background screen which includes a motor vehicle record check.
* Possession of a certified forklift license a plus.
Team Member: You have been assigned to the job title shown above. The duties shown are the generally accepted duties at LKQ Corporation for this role. Your duties may vary depending on your specific department /location, and your supervisor will discuss these variances with you. By your signature below, you acknowledge that you have discussed this role with your supervisor and understand your assigned duties.