$55000.00 to $70000.00 yearly
Robert Half is looking for a Senior Payroll Administrator for a growing company in the Greenbelt, MD area. This role will process full-cycle multi-state payroll for a large staff. If interested, please email resumes to Email blocked - click to apply
- Inputting hours worked into payroll system and update all changes and corrections
- Process full-cycle payroll for union and non-union employees
- Certified payroll check processing
- Resolve any payroll issues that arise
- Step in for Payroll Manager when needed
- Review work of other payroll staff members
- 941 and 940 reconciliations
- Imperative to have skills in an HRIS system and high proficiency with spreadsheets
- CPP or FPC preferred
- Payroll experience desired
- 3+ years of payroll experience
- Proficient in garnishments, processing liens, and various withholdings
- Union payroll experience required
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
C++ (Programming Language)
Certified Purchasing Professional
Human Resources Information System (Hris)
Fundamental Payroll Certification