Kelly Services is seeking a Sales Support Specialist for a leading manufacturer of optical and digital precision technology located in Redmond, WA.
Job Title: Sales Support Specialist
Location: Redmond, WA 98052
Target Start Date: 7/8/19
Hours: 8am - 5pm, M-F
Pay Rate: $23 - $25 per hour
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Three (3) to four (4) years’ experience in Customer Service or Sales Support required.
- Excellent follow up and strong communication skills.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- Strong propensity to multi-task.
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions and abolition to interact with internal and external customers of all levels.
- Extremely detail oriented, motivated, results oriented and persistent.
- Proactive/takes initiative.
- Maintains a positive attitude and works well within a team environment.
- Develops and fosters relationships.
- Handles stressful situations in a fast paced environment.
- Effectively prioritizes workload/time management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication/customer service skills.
- Accepts a high level of accountability for work assigned.
Judgment Required: This position requires the ability to handle numerous responsibilities at one time. This position demands a professional and knowledgeable demeanor. The Sales Support Specialist must solve problems calmly, logically, respectfully. Exercises sound professional judgment when determining the appropriate next steps in difficult or complex situations, knows when to engage stakeholders in the organization to resolve issues.
Independent Action: The Sales Support Specialist is often presented with challenges, which require effective decision-making ability. These changing situations frequently demand an immediate response, which must support all company policies. Responsible for promoting a positive attitude and displaying maturity and a positive presence to internal and external customers.
- The Sales Support Specialist acts as direct link between customers (surgery team, purchasing agents) and Company staff (sales operations, field sales, finance) to identify and implement communication/process improvements enabling timely and accurate invoicing.
- Activities would include but not be limited to: Develop and maintain customer contacts and relationships; Obtain documentation from customers (surgery team, purchasing) to fulfil invoicing requirements; Enter and maintain data in CRM system(s) and other databases as required; Prepare and maintain reports pulling data from various sources; Coordinate with customers, field sales, finance, sales operations to gain resolution and/or clarification on various issues pertaining to customer accounts/orders and streamline ordering and invoicing processes. Document problems/concerns and identify solutions to improve process and communication; Cross-train to support other sales operations and billing functions
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at Email blocked - click to apply
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Address Prospective Client
Create Sale Plan
Identifying New Prospects