PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Administrative Assistant, in Mesa, AZ.Summary:
- Performs normal office functions such as setting up and maintaining files; interviewing callers and making proper referrals; arranging meetings and conferences; and receiving, referring, or answering mail.
- Reviews drafts and finished documents for appropriate grammatical usage; answers questions relating to office operations and established policies and procedures.
- Gathers, compiles and reports on information relevant to supervisors assignment.
- Concur experience preferred.
Typical Duties and Tasks
- Full Considerable knowledge of the job. Complete acquaintance with and understanding of the general and detailed aspects of the job, and their practical applications to problems and situations ordinarily encountered.
- Supervision Given and Received
- Limited supervision. No instructions needed on routine work, and general instructions given on new lines of work or special assignments.
Typical Education / Experience
- Duties & tasks are varied and moderately complex. Resolves most questions and problems, and refers complex questions to higher levels.
- Consequence of Errors
- Errors may be difficult to detect and would normally result in loss of customer business, material, or equipment to resolve.
- Contacts are frequent with individuals representing other departments, and/or representing outside organizations. Contacts involve obtaining or providing information or data on matters of moderate importance to the function of the department or which may be of sensitive nature.
- High School diploma or equivalent and 4 years additional education and/or related experience.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Administrative Assistant $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
- Organize Appointments
- Telephone Consultations
- Setting Up Files
- Field Administration
- Operation Departments
- Time Management