Physical Therapist Assistant (Floater)
Locations: Multiple Jackson Clinic locations: Lorton, Springfield, Falls Church, Herndon/Worldgate, Arlington/Shirlington, VA
Minimum Experience: New grads and experienced PTA's welcome
Employment Type: Part time – up to 30 hours per week
Compensation: Competitive hourly rate
The Jackson Clinics specialize in outpatient orthopedics and sports rehabilitation. Our therapists possess advanced clinical skills in spinal disorders, sacroiliac joint dysfunction and peripheral joint problems, including rotator cuff injuries, knee injuries and foot and ankle pain.
TJC is committed to the highest level of education so we mentor, train and educate our therapists from the new graduate level all the way up to fellowship faculty.
We are currently seeking a Physical Therapist Assistant to support our Physical Therapists with patient care. Specific job responsibilities will include the following under the supervision of the Physical Therapist:
- Patient observation before, during and after therapy, noting the status and reporting it to the Physical Therapist.
- Assisting the patient with specific exercises as per the plan of care.
- Ability and willingness to float to specified clinic locations.
- Graduate from a CAPTE accredited Physical Therapy Assistant Program.
- A Physical Therapist Assistant currently licensed in Virginia (or able to expeditiously begin licensing process)
- CPR certification
- Great communication skills
- Be able to multitask effectively
- Focused on quality patient care with a positive, compassionate perspective
Please apply on line or to speak with a recruiter, call or text Mary at