At Empire Today, our National Sales team, serves as the first contact for our customers and are responsible for providing product and pricing information. Our main objective is to deliver exceptional products combined with world class customer service, with the expectation of expanding our customer base. We want to ensure every customer receives a remarkable experience during every sales appointment. In order to accomplish this must effectively on-board and develop our sales contractors at the highest professional level. The Sales team is the first face-to-face meeting with every customer and we realize how important this role is to ensure our customers are well informed, treated with respect and receives a solution to their problem, after all, that’s why most customers call called Empire in the first place! We strive to provide a tremendous service to every customer and our Sales Team has the privilege of maintaining the standard for our current 2 million + customer based as well as proper expectations for future customers.
- Assigning, tracking and recording all leads provided to the sales team
- Compile, sort and verify daily leads
- Enter all assigned leads into the database
- Contact Sales Representatives and provide daily leads
- Assign and route daily leads to appropriate associates
- Obtain and track results of daily leads and enter into the computer
- Check the computer to verify the status of assigned leads.
- Create and distribute memorandums and/or emails reminders for monthly sales meeting.
- Work with HR’s Compliance Department on processing sales contractor documentation. Ensure that all sales contractors have their INC/LLC’s and State Selling Licenses within 60 days of getting their sales rep ID’s.
- Create daily work order jackets.
- Enter work orders into the computer.
- Perform other functions as necessary or as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
The successful candidate will possess:
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Minimum 2 years related experience.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Employees are eligible for numerous benefits including:
- Quick enrollment into our benefit plans. Eligibility is first of the month following just two weeks of employment.
- 401K Investment Plan to A premium 401K Investment Plan, with the company matching your amount invested dollar for dollar up to 4% with no vesting. Find another Company that can beat that!
- Medical Insurance with several plan options and a Health Savings Account to meet you and your family’s health needs.
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Insurance – Twice a year visits at no cost.
- Vision Insurance with materials coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical & Dependent Care
- Wellness Program – A best in class program offering substantial awards payable right on your paycheck
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays including Floating Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that grows with years of service
- Empire Perks – An employee discount purchasing program offering you great savings on the things you want.
The company conducts a background check and drug screen for all new hires.
About EMPIRE TODAY®
Empire Today has been a leading provider of installed home improvements for 60 years. Empire offers the largest in-stock selection of flooring in the United States. Convenience, quality, and selection make Empire stand out. With Empire Today, homeowners and business customers can get quality Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile, Vinyl Flooring, and Window Treatments from top brands they know and trust. And because Empire warehouses thousands of products, customers can get the right product, professionally installed when they need it, as soon as the next day.
Empire was founded in 1959 and provides service to more than 70 metropolitan areas in the United States. With more than three million satisfied customers, Empire Today is dedicated to its mission of Making Beautiful New Floors Easy.
Empire Today is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.
By Submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Empire Today to transmit and store your information in the Empire Today group companies’ world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.