At Tire Discounters, our Tire Technicians are the best in the business in replacing, repairing and rotating tires on customer's vehicles. They also apprentice under our Service Technicians learning the basics of auto repair giving the opportunity to advance their automotive careers. Join our team and accelerate your career in automotive repair today. No experience necessary. Entry level positions are available. We provide paid on the job training.
Starting pay is $10 - $11 an hour, depending on experience. What Our Tire Technicians Do:
• Install and repair tires
• Operate balancer & tire machine
• Complete work orders and related paperwork
• Maintain, organize and clean shop and equipment
• Assist customers and other co-workers as needed
• Additional duties as assigned We Offer FULL benefits, Including:
• Medical, Dental, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, and 401k Program
• Employee discount program
• Paid vacations and holidays
• Paid onsite, offsite and online training designed to encourage personal development
• Strong advancement opportunities - We want to see you grow and succeed!
• Five Day work week and weekly pay. No Sundays!
• ASE certification reimbursement Tire Technician Requirements:
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
• Must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
• Ability to consistently follow store policies and procedures
• This position requires continuous standing, bending, lifting and ability to lift up to 75 lbs
• General mechanical skills desirable
• Working conditions are considered acceptable, but occasionally involve exposure to mechanical hazards and outside weather conditions
• Authorized to work in the USA and at least 18 years of age About Us:
Tire Discounters, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, is a Midwest based family owned and operated company. Started in 1976, the company has grown to over 125 stores and still growing. Tire Discounters stores are in many major cities throughout Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Tennessee, Georgia, and Alabama. Our company was rated the 7th largest independent tire retailer in the United States, voted as #1 Tire Store in Cincinnati for 11 years running, and the #1 Auto Repair Retailer in Cincinnati for the past 4 years.
Qualified candidates may call our Career Hotline at
for more information about this position or other career opportunities with Tire Discounters.