Are you ready for your next adventure? From down range to corporate positions around the world, we provide you with opportunities to grow your career while helping to make the world more secure.
Constellis provides opportunities across every major continent for individuals who want to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships with our government and commercial customers. Our employees worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, have ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Join us to Secure Success!
Under direct supervision, performs a variety of unskilled and semi-skilled projects to support the Training and Facilities Departments.
• Assist with hospitality projects and/ or functions, to include food service and lodging.
• Assist with administrative projects for the Training and Facilities Departments.
• Assist with grounds maintenance and/or general maintenance projects.
• Assists in the safe and secure movement and storage of property.
• Participates in various situational training exercises and other collective training events to replicate mission scenarios, which involve shooting non-lethal weapons (paintball, blanks and Simunition® weapons).
• Participate in scenarios as an aggressor, bystander, guard, active shooter, or VIP in training scenarios.
• Must be willing to operate a company vehicle.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Experience in hospitality, grounds maintenance, and/or construction preferred.
• Experience in weapons training a plus.
• Must possess a valid driver's license and a clear driving record for the last five years.
• Must be able and willing to use non-lethal firearms.
• Effective oral and written communication skills with all levels of the organization.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities to completion.
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating in 40 countries and based in the Washington D.C. area, our 22,000 Constellis employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis' forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com
Frequent work outside and in inclement weather conditions is required, including heat, cold, and humidity. May be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic, or caustic chemicals and vibration. Must wear Personal Protective Equipment as required by established Company safety standards. Work hours vary depending on contract requirements but are generally between 7:30 am to 5:00 pm varying days a week, however some extended hours or weekends may be required.
WARNING: Role players are frequently shot with paintball guns and Simunition® rounds. Position requires the operation of non-lethal weapons.
Must be able to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 80 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday. Requires constant use of hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision required by this job includes close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled