Volt Workforce Solutions offers full-service staffing and talent management consulting to help local, regional, national, and international companies. Through niche recruiting expertise and project management, VWS delivers solutions in IT, Technology, Engineering, Accounting, Administrative, Call Center, Human Resources, Technical and Creative Communication, and Manufacturing.
Volt is an equal opportunity employer.
We are actively seeking a Research Coordinator: Post-Marketing Research to work for our client in northern Durham, NC. This is a great opportunity to work with a dynamic company that is a global leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics.
The duration of the assignment is up to 8 months.
The primary goal of the position is to Manage the administrative aspects of a portfolio of post-market studies in the Americas.
Daily Duties Include:
Corresponding with research study sites (mostly by phone or email), ordering supplies for studies, reviewing, and distributing incoming study proposals to review committees, monitoring study progress, and coordinating contract negotiation with legal departments.
Scientifically adept candidate duties will include protocol drafting and review and research study design.
Coordinates ongoing post-market projects:
- tracks and monitors projects scientifically and administratively
- manages an investigator-driven research program
- maintains frequent contact with collaborating investigators
- supervises contractors
Assists in developing new opportunities including:
- soliciting proposals for internal funding
- assisting in the preparation of applications for outside funding
Liaises with Medical Affairs outside of the US, Commercial Operations, Marketing, R&D and other relevant units of the company to coordinate requests, needs and information sharing with Medical Affairs Durham staff.
1. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
2. Specific experience in the independent scientific and administrative conduct of services and/or outcomes studies is preferred.
3. Additional languages, particularly French or Spanish, are a plus.
4. Adaptable and flexible to adjust to changing demands, timelines and deliverables.
5. Appropriate computer skills.
6. Strong team orientation to work with peers, Key Opinion Leaders, investigators, funders, and other players important to the success of the program and company.