Patient Service RepresentativeCompensation:
A large healthcare organization in Essex County is currently seeking an Call Center Representatives to join their growing team. If you are looking to join a fast-growing team and have a passion for healthcare and customer service, then OfficeTeam has the right opportunity for you!
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Promptly and professionally answers, screens, and processes inquiries with strict adherence to confidentiality and company policies/procedures.
• Collects and enters patient intake information into the appropriate software system. Documentation is to be concise, thorough, and accurate.
• Utilizes automated computer software to schedule appointments, take messages for clinical staff, and effectively communicates information to the appropriate party per established protocols.
• Demonstrates positive customer relationships and problem-solving skills.
• Meets outlined benchmarks and/or quality indicators as monitored through audits or recordings.
• Participates in educational opportunities relevant to a call center or customer service environment.
Previous call center experience and bilingual Spanish skillset a plus. For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Patient Access Coordinator
Patient Access, Patient Calls, Patient Eligibility, Patient Scheduling, Patients Appointments, Schedule Patient Appointments
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Patient Access Coordinator.