Sales Representative (Restoration Specialist)
Are you still searching for that perfect work-life balance? Something that you can make your own hours without sacrificing pay, and feel good about the work you are doing for your customers? We want you to have that experience here at AmeriPro Roofing. This is position is ideal for candidates who are goal oriented, perform well individually, organized, and understand performance based pay.
Competitive Pay structure:
- $80K-120K First Year Income
Sign on Bonus! (Committing to start date)
- Salary Base Pay Plus Bonus plan on Sales Revenue
- Additional $$ earned for exceeding weekly quota
- Additional Bonuses earned on Sales Contests.
- Full-Time, W2 position
- Full Insurance Benefits & 401K with Employer Match
- Vehicle allowance provided for qualifying vehicles (Used for Advertising)
- Company Issued Leads Provided
- Training and Development: Opportunity for advancement to Sales Management and Leadership s
- Flexible schedule, based on performance
- Exterior home inspections to diagnose storm damage.
- Make recommendations to Homeowner based on findings.
- Assist Homeowners through the insurance process.
- Build rapport and trust with Homeowners (Under Promise and Over Deliver)
- Sales process: close the Homeowner after assessing damages (system and contracting)
- Achieve daily and weekly quota of inspections/claims filed/contracts signed.
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and willing to learn new methods.
- Methodically manage your sales pipeline via our CRM
- Maintain constant communication with Sales Leadership, Homeowners and Office Staff
- Drive to individually compete, while still being a team player
AmeriPro Roofing is a Platinum Preferred Contractor as well as the Top Volume Contractor in the country with Owens Corning for the last 8-years in a row. In addition, AmeriPro Roofing is placed as being one of the largest residential roofing contractors in the nation from Roofing Contractor Magazine! We are a rapidly expanding home improvement company in 40 markets across 19 states! Fast track opportunities for Sales Management and Leadership as we only promote from within! Our Team thrives on the Champion mindset and being able to help the community around us.
What you Bring to the Team
- Dedication to serve your community and put Homeowners first.
- Self Sufficient; Must be able to work in an independent environment.
- Track record of achievement regardless of previous industry
- Previous experience using CRM platform preferred but not required
- Detail orientated, and organization.
- Must have, or obtain, a smart phone capable of downloading apps and taking pictures.
- Must be 21 years of age (for Insurance purposes)
- Must have a valid Driver's license (Any State applicable)
- Must have a reliable working vehicle
- Client Rapport
- Team Working
- Positive Attitude
- Attention To Detail