I have an exciting Temp --> PERM opportunity with a client in Westborough, MA for a Facilities Maintenance Technician for a cleint who is in manufacutirng.
A successful candidate in this role would have the ability to troubleshoot and run diagnostics on production line equipment but also be ok with doing some remedial tasks on days such as painting, light plumbing (HVAC), snow removal, general repair of office equipment etc.
We are a filtration, separation and purification leader providing solutions to meet the critical fluid management needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry. We work with customers to advance health, safety and environmentally responsible technologies. T
About The Role:
In this role you will inspect existing facilities to ascertain their condition, and prepare reports depicting the condition, deficiencies observed, designs necessary for repairs, and estimated cost of repairs,
You will be responsible for overseeing the development of predictive and preventive, maintenance programs and best practices for all facility and process equipment, Assure environmental sampling and monitoring Water, Production solutions, Air/Surface are performed as per established standards.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Performs plant and/or office facilities maintenance duties such as furniture moving, maintenance of office equipment, simple electrical projects, spot painting or cleaning, light construction or exterior clean up.
- Performs routine repairs and maintenance of plant and/or office facilities and equipment by using hand or power tools as required.
- Sets up and operates all tools and equipment necessary to perform assigned work.
- Performs work in more than one of the maintenance trades: carpentry, plumbing, painting, machine and equipment repair, electrical and HVAC, sheet metal fabrication, and welding, for the construction, repair, and/or alteration of structures such as walls, roofs or office fixtures. (Senior Level)
- Makes routine, periodic, or special inspections to determine repair and maintenance work necessary to prevent breakdowns of facilities, machinery, and equipment. (Intermediate and Senior Levels)
- Works with manufacturing or process engineering in the installation or repair of building plumbing and wiring required in the production process. (Intermediate and Senior Levels)
- Tests, inspects, troubleshoots, and repairs machines and equipment and reports problems to supervisor as appropriate.
- Works with outside contractors on facilities and equipment repairs.
- Interprets blueprints, sketches, layouts, wiring diagrams, drawings, and specifications. (Senior Level)
- Where and when applicable, remove snow from entrances and docking areas by using appropriate equipment.
What We're Looking For In You:
- 2+ years of related facilities support experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to work Saturday and Sunday as well as in the varying shift schedule.
- Extensive knowledge and hands on experience working on Boilers, Chillers, HVAC Equipment, DI Water Systems etc.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply