Apex Systems seeks qualified candidates for an opportunity with one of our leading Telecommunications clients as an RF Engineer in Boca Raton, FL. Please review the description below and send relevant resumes to [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
Title: DAS Engineer
Location: Boca Raton, FL.
Role & Responsibilities
- Engineering Design, Optimization, and Project management of in-building DAS builds
- Conducting site visits to ensure cell sites are being constructed to company and industry standards
- Oversees multiple projects simultaneously, performs site visits on a regular basis ensuring that timetables are on schedule.
- Utilized iBwave and other RF tools for the design and optimization of DAS.
- Serves as liaison between the construction crew and carrier, assures the quality of the project, and resolves issues during the project.
- Ensures that all projects are completed on schedule and that standards of quality are met.
- Work with and manage A&E firms
- Work directly with Operations for acceptance and to resolve and site issues
- Complete site acceptance walks
- Submit Milestone completions to CE/PM/Coordinators Monthly
- Hands on experience with Ericsson LTE and Alcatel Lucent CDMA equipment
- Proficiency with iBwave (certification is a plus)
- Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent
- Prior wireless construction experience
- Knowledge of General Cell Site Construction to include CD’s, SA’s, Shelter, BTS, Power, Generator, Tower, DAS Systems, etc.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [ Phone number blocked ] - ||
Base Transceiver Stations
Code Division Multiple Access