To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wareham, MA
- Sarah McCloud
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Office Assistant - Part Time
East Wareham Comprehensive Treatment Center • Wareham, MA
Posted 2 months ago
We are improving the lives we touch. We need passionate, talented people working together who share our desire to provide the best quality care to our patients and lead the fight against the opioid epidemic. We are prepared to treat the entire disease, not just a piece of it.
Habit OPCO, located in East Wareham, MA is one of 127 outpatient addiction recovery centers nationwide. Acadia Comprehensive Treatment Centers is the leading provider of medication assisted treatment in the nation, servicing over 62,000 patients per day. Our mission is to provide full-circle care that includes a blend of therapies and the use of safe and effective medications. Our team is the front line of our fight against the opiate epidemic.
Members of our administrative team will be eligible for annual accrual of vacation, sick and extended sick time in accordance with Acadia's accrual policies and an annual performance evaluation and salary review in addition to an opportunity for growth that is second to none in the industry. Acadia Healthcare is committed to offering an enviable internal culture and environment that encourages and supports both professional and personal growth that you are proud of.
Your Job as an Office Assistant:
The Administrative Support role will perform various administrative functions assigned in accordance with the office procedures of the clinic. Responsibilities may include answering telephones, bookkeeping, typing or word processing, office machine operation, and filing.
We have a part time position for 4 days per week for a total of 24.5 hours per week. Shift hours consist of Monday and Tuesday from 5:45 AM - 2:30 PM and Saturday and Sunday from 5:45 AM - 9:30 AM. Alternating Tuesday evening coverage from 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM.
Your Responsibilities as an Office Assistant:
- Performs general administrative tasks assigned in accordance with the office procedures of the clinic and may include a combination of answering telephones, billing, typing or word processing, office machine operation, and filing;
- Operate the front desk duties during peak hours or when primary staff in unavailable;
- Sort, organize and maintain office records;
- Assist with new patient enrollments as necessary;
- Assist with various insurance/billing reports as necessary;
- May assist with patient drug testing procedures; and,
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Your Skills and Qualifications as an Office Assistant:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous administrative experience preferred