ELECTRICAL SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER – DALLAS, TX
Delta Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier electrical contractors and industry professionals. Delta has been retained by a confidential client to conduct a search for the position of Electrical Senior Project Manager in Dallas, Texas.
Electrical Senior Project Manager Compensation & Benefits
Total compensation for the Electrical Senior Project Manager in Dallas, TX is between $120,000 and $160,000 depending on experience, and may be more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance.
- Competitive base salary
- One of Texas’ premier electrical contractors
- This company has over 30 years of electrical construction experience
Electrical Senior Project Manager Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide initial client contact to assess scope of work, schedule, and resources necessary to successfully complete a project.
- Plan and organize a project.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures, and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policies.
- Supervise the preparation of all change orders on the project and negotiate all change orders on the project.
- Monitor construction activities in conjunction with the onsite foreman and general superintendent to ensure project is being built on schedule, and within budget.
- Investigate any potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures within company guidelines, and under supervision.
- Supervise the preparation of any and all change quotations for presentation to the prime client and negotiate all change quotations to a conclusion.
- Prepare monthly costing reports.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (progress billing, rental equipment, income/expenses) to protect the company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with the client.
- Review any documentation prepared by assistant project manager before submission.
- Represent the company in project meetings.
Electrical Senior Project Manager Qualifications
- Experience managing 20+ million-dollar projects.
- 10+ years’ experience managing electrical construction projects.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
Preferred but Not Necessary
- A degree in construction management is preferred
Please forward your resume to URL blocked - click to apply for immediate consideration, or call Phone number blocked - click to apply for more information.
To view a full list of job openings, please visit http://www.deltaconstructionpartners.com/careerportal/#/jobs
Related Electrical Construction Jobs: Construction Senior Project Manager, Electrical Project Manager, Construction Manager