At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to them. Building upon ADT’s 145-year legacy, we secure the livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we truly believe that our people are the difference – for our organization, the customers we serve and the communities we protect. When you’re a part of ADT Commercial, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always poised for career advancement and growth. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Financial Institutions Service Technician or follow us on [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Financial Institutions Service Technician and [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Financial Institutions Service Technician.
The basic function is to perform maintenance and repair to financial/ATM equipment, pneumatic banking systems, bank locks, mechanical systems as well as CCTV and access control systems. Works with minimal supervision and may provide training and assistance to less senior technicians or trainees.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Provide continuity of customer operations and a high level of customer satisfaction/service to the clients.
- Provide maintenance and repairs on Financial/ATM equipment and other electro-mechanical equipment at various locations within assigned territory.
- Provide maintenance and repairs to pneumatic banking systems.
- Provide maintenance and repairs to various bank locks and mechanical systems.
- Provide ability to service and troubleshoot ATMs as well as CCTV and access control systems
- Follow troubleshooting guidelines and refer to technical/parts manuals, change notices and bulletins, modification notices, etc. in order to diagnose & repair equipment or systems. Whenever possible, all work performed should be reviewed with the customer.
- Provide knowledge of basic electricity and electronic theory and the ability to apply that knowledge to duties involved in engineering functions such as evaluation testing and installation of various pieces of bank equipment.
- Exhibit effective customer service skills by consistently communicating with service coordinator, dispatcher, management, and customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction experience.
- Attends training classes when offered
- Complete monthly vehicle reports in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate truck inventory to ensure timely responses to customers’ needs.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must handle other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
Installations (Computer Systems)
Complex Problem Solving