Ledgent Technology is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country, with locations across the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day. We are just a different kind of company!
Our client is located in the heart of Portland and is a well known nationwide! They are seeking a full time EDI Software Engineer who will oversee development for projects; from gathering and refining requirements all the way through deployment. If you are looking for a company that cares about their employees, this is for you!Job Title: EDI Software EngineerSalary: DOELocation:
Portland, OregonRequirements - What Matters Most
- 5+ years developing software on Microsoft stack
- Experience developing Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL
- Experience with queries: functions, views, triggers, stored procedures
- Have experience with ORMS (Dapper, Framework, or similar)
- Development experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and SQL Server Management Studio (ASP.NET MVC, C#)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science
- AJAX, JQUERY
- Work with project owners to refine requirements
- Work with development teams
- Being able to review and apply software engineering processes and development, unit testing, source code control and reviews.
- Understanding software development life cycle
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Asp.Net Mvc Framework
Ajax (Programming Language)
Microsoft Sql Servers
Sql Server Management Studio