Want to be rewarded for your outgoing personality?
The Appointment Setter at Bath Wizard®
Earn More Than You Might Expect!
As an Appointment Setter at Bath Wizard®,
you are positioned for success with an uncapped base salary plus commission structure
and a supportive team and training program
to assist you in the next level of career achievement. You will connect with dozens of customers daily while laying the foundation for a five-star experience for our customers.
We are on a mission to do something that's never been done before...Become the Largest Bathroom Remodeling Company in America!
As an Appointment Setter at Bath Wizard®,
you will contribute to this mission by handling calls from our customers who are interested in upgrading their bathrooms and scheduling appointments for our team of Design Consultants. You will report directly to the Inside Sales Team Lead and work closely with our team of Appointment Coordinators and the rest of the Inside Sales teams.
You will report directly to our Business Development Team Manager and be supported by our Team Leads, Sales Trainers, Customer Service & Operations professionals, and all levels of regional leadership. What You'll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
• Kick off your Inside Sales career in our two-week training program led by our Training & Development team
• Respond to inbound phone calls with the goal of scheduling sales appointments
• Accurately document all necessary information into our CRM database
• Handle customer requests to change scheduled appointments
• Provide exceptional service to our customers while maintaining key metrics that drive our business forward More to Know Schedule: We are looking for various shifts covered by reliable individuals. We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they'll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us. We've got you covered with:
• Multiple health insurance options (medical, dental, vision, accident, life, critical illness, and short- and long-term disability)
• 401K retirement plan with company match
• Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
• Continued training & leadership development opportunities
• Unlimited professional and personal growth potential
The guaranteed pay range for this position is $17.75 per hour to $19.75 per hour. What It Takes to Succeed
At Bath Wizard®
, we are Default Aggressive towards our goals and take Extreme Ownership of our results. We'll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you'll bring:
• A demonstrated history of commitment and growth in previous roles or academic career
• Adaptability- we use technology in a fast-changing, highly-flexible environment, and we hope you're excited by the challenge!
• A drive to deliver outstanding results and a willingness to share your insight to success
• Sales or call center experience preferred, but we've had great success with individuals who have worked in retail, hospitality, or other customer facing roles! Why Work at Bath Wizard®? Bath Wizard® is on a mission to do something that has never been done before
- to build the first nationwide bathroom remodeling brand. Bath Wizard®
is quickly becoming America's Favorite Bathroom Remodeling Brand.
With 15+ years' experience in the Residential Remodeling industry, Bath Wizard®
has the resources, tools, and motivation to help you succeed.
Whether you're looking to start a new career or expand your existing wealth of knowledge, we have the training, coaching, and development to take your career to the next level. If you are ready to unlock your potential
and find out what you are truly capable of,
there is no better place to do so.
It is the policy of Bath Wizard® to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Rotating weekends
- Weekend availability
- Call center
Work Location: In person
- Business Development
- Call Centers
- Customer Service