Commercial Real Estate Business Analyst
Seeking a full time Project Manager / Business Analyst who will be responsible for the implementation of feature enhancements and client data migrations / customizations in our Commercial Real Estate software. Candidates must have experience in Real Estate Software, and Commercial Real Estate. And one or more of the following areas: Software Project Management, Business Process Analysis & Re-engineering, Enterprise Software Implementation.
Required Personal Skills:
Required Technical Knowledge:
- Experience Managing Technical Implementations and Data Conversions
- Experience Designing & Documenting Technical Specifications for Web-Based Software
- Experience with Software Testing / QA
- Experience with Business Process Analysis & Consulting
- Understanding of Basic Accounting Practices
- Detail Oriented and Strong Organization Skills
- Software Project Management
- Commercial Real Estate Knowledge
- Customer Service Skills
- Time Management Skills
- PMI Certification or PM Training
- Commercial Real Estate Knowledge is a Must Have
- Microsoft Project or Equivalent
- Basic SQL Server Queries
- Report Design Experience (Crystal/SSRS/Other)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Visio)
- Understanding of database design and relational databases
Responsibilities include discovery and analysis of client requirements, aligning business processes with system features, designing reports, making functional recommendations, consulting on best practices, technical specification & documentation, project management, and application testing & support.
The Project Manager / Business Analyst will work hands-on with technical and non-technical internal team members, as well as directly with application end-users, and will direct technical resources within the division throughout all phases of each initiative. The Project Manager / Business Analyst is directly responsible for specific deliverables such as managing project plans & timelines, data conversion mapping & business rules, producing mock-ups and technical specifications for new report customizations and new application features, testing/QA, and troubleshooting & support.
About CoStar Brokerage Applications:
CoStar Brokerage Applications is a division of CoStar Group which develops, implements and supports software exclusively for the Commercial Real Estate industry. CoStar Brokerage Applications provides its users with a web-based, enterprise solution that enables users to manage transactions, client relationships and property/market research. CoStar Brokerage Applications currently serves over 150 firms in North America.
Candidates should have 2-5 years of experience in managing software or other technology projects to end users.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Process Analysis (Business)
Product Quality Assurance