Located in Riverside, CA
Job Description:Paramedic (Full Time) Riverside, CASign On Bonus $15,000 Sign On Bonus is applicable to Full Time Paramedic hires only and does NOT apply to internal employees within American Medical Response. Please contact Human Resources for Bonus agreement details. Two (2) year commitment agreement with the Company may apply. Eligibility for those employees who are rehired will depend on break in service time from the company. POSITION SUMMARY:
The mission and purpose this position is to compassionately deliver high-quality service and basic, as well as advanced patient care in a professional, caring and cost-effective manner. Paramedic Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Paramedic Minimum Qualifications: Education/Licensing/Certification:
- Assess each call situation to determine best course of action and appropriate protocol.
- Utilize medical equipment and procedures including defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction devices, intravenous fluids, CPR and other procedures and medications as required to provide advanced medical care.
- Develop and utilize triage skills to provide optimal efficiency during calls.
- Paramedic will provide patient care according to clinical protocols and safety requirements.
- Lift and move patients as required to provide optimum care.
- Communicate with receiving facility to receive medical direction and to provide critical information.
- Other duties as defined by the formal job description
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- CA Drivers' License
- Ambulance Driver's License (from DMV)
- Medical Examiner's Card or DL51 (from DMV)
- State of California Paramedic License
- CPR Card ( American Heart Association ONLY, Health Care Provider. Hand written cards are not acceptable )
- ACLS Card ( American Heart Association ONLY, hand written cards are not acceptable )
- PALS ( American Heart Association ONLY, hand written cards are not acceptable ) OR PEPP (only required for Riverside & Ventura Co. applicants)
- Driving record in compliance with AMR Safety and Driving policy ( proof required if conditional employment is made )
- ICS courses, please refer to link [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Paramedic - Located in Riverside, CA .
- • IS-100B (ICS 100)
• IS-200B (ICS 200)
• IS-700A (NIMS)
• IS-800B (NIMS)
- Some past work experience, preferably in healthcare desired.
Upon acceptance of offer and joining the GMR family, you will be required to submit your Covid-19 vaccination status of either vaccinated or not vaccinated.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Medical Direction
- Medical Equipments
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support