Total Airport Services (TAS) Customer Service Agent(s) are essential to providing a smooth enjoyable travel experience to every passenger. Our Customer Service Agent(s) support a fast-paced airport environment proving quality front-line customer service, ticketing, check-in processing, luggage claim handling and service assistance to all traveling customers while effectively demonstrating TAS organizational guidelines as defined in our Best in Class program.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Customer Service Agent(s) are responsible for:
- Practicing safety conscious behaviors according to TAS organizational guidelines ensuring a safe and secure operation, in accordance with the highest possible standards of health, safety, security and all government statutory
- Greeting our customers to guide and assist them with ticketing and baggage check-in.
- Safe preparation for aircraft arrival, boarding and deplaning customer service of aircraft passengers. Agents will also operate jet ways to place them in position prior to aircraft arrival and lifting, opening, closing, and securing aircraft doors.
- Making professional public gate announcements that exhibit a positive persona.
- Providing baggage service and assisting passengers with mishandled baggage.
- Providing flight, ticket, direction and other travel information and customer services to passengers.
- Understanding our customers' needs, quickly finding resolutions to problems and maintaining professionalism and
- Assist customers with special needs and unaccompanied minors.
- Other duties as assigned.
NOTE: TAS Applicants must in accordance with International Air Transport Association (IATA) standards pass a security clearance (for airport security purposes) a federal background check, be fingerprinted, and complete the required educational course(s) prior to being issued an airport badge, and Customs Border Protection seal.
MUST SUCCESSFULLY PASS ALL AIRLINES REQUIREMENTS
TAS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
TAS expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of the characteristics mentioned above. Improper interference with the ability of other employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.