SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a full-time Dishwasher for a private school in Towson, MD. This location is not accessible by public transit.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!URL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to apply
- Occasional catering outside of normal hours
- Follows school schedule
What you get:
- Daily training
- Appreciative community
- Competitive weekly pay: $13/hr
- Career opportunity (we love to promote from within!)
What you will do:
- Wash cookware and kitchen between meal periods
- Keep work space clean and organized
- Stock shelves and remove trash
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Assist chefs with food preparation
- Show off your fabulous customer service skills
What you need:
- Reliable transportation-- not public transit friendly
- Great attitude; your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift 50 lbs
- Flexibility and reliability
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Upholding Customer Service