Apex Systems is seeking an Front-end Angular Developer with experience in Angular 2 or higher to work full time at our client in Washington, DC near Union Station.
Please review the job description and if you are qualified and interested, send an updated resume and the best time to discuss to Email blocked - click to apply
- Create mobile user interface designs, build applications, and conduct unit testing, and bug fixing involved in creating and maintaining applications; follow client's release life cycle.
- The development methodology may depend upon the complexity and/or the urgency of the application or task.
- Develop new applications, components, or modules to meet functionality requirements.
- Design application screens, business rules, system menus, user reports.
- Implement Government agency security requirements to ensure a secure application environment.
- Follow application accessibility and Section 508 standards.
- Support the integration of application modules and components into planned system releases.
- Follow release management processes for the transition from development to testing and to production release of systems and/or system changes.
- Follow releases in an Agile environment for application deployment faster and more frequently.
The successful candidate will be:
- A team player with extensive website design and coding experience
- Bachelor's degree in web/software/IT development.
- Experience with Object Oriented Principles and Design Patterns.
- At least 5 years’ experience with all phases of SDLC management.
- At least 3 years’ experience with projects of similar scope, functionality
- Superior problem solving skills.
- Analytical skills - the ability to assess a situation quickly, without bias, and to determine the most beneficial resolution for all parties involved.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
Java Script (Programming Language)
Ajax (Programming Language)
Extensible Markup Language (Xml)
Hyper Text Markup Language (Html)