To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Southfield, MI
- Ross Hendry
- Phone: 3128811090
- Phone:: 1 312-263-8469
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative - Automotive
Michael Page • Southfield, MI
Posted 2 months ago
Our client is looking for a customer service/ care representative to join their start up office in Detroit. Our clients brand has been offering top quality automotive products worldwide for over 140 years.
Our client has a small start up office in the Detroit area that they are looking to grow. This person can definitely see an opportunity to be a customer service manager within a couple of years. Their reputation is based on a wide product range with exceptional durability and resistance. They are continuously growing having marketed their products for a longer period of time than any other brand of car components in the world.
- Interacts in a good working relationship with customers by responding to all inquiries regarding orders, routing, shipments, inventory counts, etc. in a courteous and effective manner
- Processes and inputs all customer orders
- Produces inventory reports to check for product availability
- Produces all related paperwork and necessary information required for customer orders
- Coordinates special and last-minute shipping requests with the Traffic and Operations Departments, expediting any order as necessary
- Provides follow up with other departments to ensure service standards are being met
- Ensures proper invoicing of accounts by verifying computer generated invoices
- Prepares shipping and tracing information to customers as required
- Communicates customer feedback to management including any signs of dissatisfaction
- Acts as a liaison between the warehouse and customer in administration of the account
- Oversees all paperwork associated with orders and inbound receipt and maintain the corresponding files
- Maintains current and accurate procedure manual, which details the processing requirements of the account
- Filing and managing/updated Excel spreadsheets
- Coordinating efforts of team members to move resources around to support business needs
- Document and maintain Standard Operational Procedures material to capture best practices
- Organize and problem-solve given uncertainties that may present themselves in customer start-ups
- Experience with office or clerical functions of warehousing, distribution or supply chain
- Experience with handling a range of accounts including case pick and each pick through retailer, drop ship, and e-commerce fulfillment
- Strong computer knowledge including MS Office applications
- Automotive Experience
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Basic typing skills
- Strong communication skills, passionate about creating value to organization and customer needs
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willingness to learn
- HS diploma or equivalent