We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Project Manager to join our team in Fort Meade, MD to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
The contractor shall assign an individual to serve as a Program Manager for this effort. When possible, a single individual shall perform dual functions of Program Manager and Senior Functional Expert. This person shall be the single point of contact for the Award.
Onsite full-time Program Manager with ultimate accountability to ensure that all required services are developed, operated, maintained and managed in accordance with the contract and appropriate service level agreements; PM will provide technical direction and/or decision-making on the contract; PM will manage all functions to meet required SLAs; decide on suitable strategies and objectives; coordinate cross-project activities; apply change, risk and resource management; manage core Operations and Maintenance Services include all services for the following; data Network; IT Management; Service Desk; and help desk support.
• Bachelor's degree and minimum of 5 years relevevant experience
• Demonstrated excellence in planning, directing, and managing efforts in a similar sized services organization to DISA
• Demonstrated successful management and supervision of employees of various labor categories and skills in efforts similar in size and scope as referenced under this Contract.
• Knowledge of industry accepted standards and best practices
• Demonstrated experience in a Department of Defense Information Technology environment
• Experience managing performance-based contract TOs and knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
• Demonstrated ability for oral and written communication with the highest levels of management
• Knowledge of industry accepted standards and best practices related to Information Management operations, and with ITSM best practices
• Experience managing performance-based contract.
• Project Management Institute Certification
• Shall possess the ability to communicate in both oral and written forms, demonstrating an ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff as well as clients
• Familiarity with Department of Defense security requirements as applied to their subject matter expertise.
• Shall have experience working in an Information Technology environment similar in size (or larger) and scope to this contract
• Strong working knowledge of large, complex Information Technology environments
• Exceptions may be made for specific individuals with specialized knowledge or skills in certain circumstances at the discretion of the Government
• Certification in Security (recommended)
• Experience supporting DoD customer(s) at a minimum, experience supporting DISA preferred
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Desired
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Project Life Cycle
Measure Project Progress
Costs For Projects