Registered Nurse (RN) - Home CareJob Requirements
| Day Shift | Charlotte Area
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity with a leading home health organization, look no further. Interim HealthCare is the nation’s oldest healthcare franchise company and has been providing quality care in the Charlotte community for 20 plus years and nationally for over 50 years. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity and quality care makes us your perfect career partner.
Lead the charge in improving the patient care experience and help us continue to give clients the opportunity to maintain their dignity and receive quality care in their homes. Our Registered Nurses (RN)
thrive in our compassionate culture of care and amazing patient outcomes, which helps us support not only our patients but their families as well. Registered Nurse (RN) responsibilities include:
- Provide respectful and compassionate care to patients in their homes throughout the Rochester area.
- Provide patient care in accordance with acceptable standards of nursing practice, Interim HealthCare performance standards, and the written Plan of Care.
- Counsels and educates the patient/client and family in meeting healthcare/nursing and related needs.
- Initiates appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Completes timely and accurate clinical notes including addressing patient’s/client’s progress.
- Provide patient care independently and manage your own patient caseload in an effective and efficient manner.
Registered Nurse (RN) requirements include: Job Benefits
Registered Nurse with active, unrestrictive license in the State of North Carolina.
- Current CPR Certification.
- 1 year of experience in the home care environment.
RN - R.N. - RNC - Registered Nurse - home healthcare – CNA - CCRN - APRN - ACRN – CPN - HIPAA - JCAHO - DOH - DHS - DCS – Compliance - home care – Long Term Care – LTC – Regional Nurse – Nurse Consultant - Quality Care - Day Shifts, Full-Time, Charlotte, North Carolina (NC)
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Mileage reimbursement on some cases
- Paid Weekly
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time. If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Matthews
- Job State: NC
- Employee Type: Full Time
Registered Nurse Certified
Critical Care Registered Nurse (Ccrn)
Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
Aids Certified Registered Nurse
Dcs File Format