Farming/ Agricultural company
Competitive salary and full benefits
Production Manager will be responsible for achieving productivity, efficiencies, maintaining cost, quality, safety, and organizational objectives.
Essential job functions
- Be responsible for full time and part time labor needs: duties include planning, scheduling, organizing, directing work, review work performance and identify training needs.
- Meet production and sales targets.
- Work towards maximizing production and distribution which may include managing raw materials, production and quality processes, decrease cost and improve yields.
- Handle physical inventory including maintaining optimal quantity of materials.
- Execute adherence to all SOP’s.
- Ensure safety guidelines are followed and work with safety officer to organize safety meetings.
- Willing to travel based on business needs.
- BS in Horticulture or Agriculture, plus five years related industry management experience, training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Current first aid/CPR certification, or ability and willingness to obtain one.
- Bilingual: proficient in English/Spanish preferred
- Must be able to work outdoors for extended periods of time.
- Strong managerial experience
- Extensive experience in greenhouse industry
- Must have a valid Driver License.
- Willingness to work nights and/or weekends, timings may change
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Business Requirements
- First Aid And Preparedness
- Microsoft Office